Tuesday, June 2, 2015

12 days to go until abseil at Berry Head

We have now recruited 2 more friends Dave and Mark - Thank you!
MPS and sleep. I think we have it pretty good with Corey compared to some MPS families. 
He doesn't often sleep through the night and can wake up to 3-4 times. Sometimes just for comfort, sometimes with pain and sometimes inconsolably for no apparent reason. But he has and it is getting better and more frequent.
He won't go to sleep by himself and always wants to hold a hand while he nods off, I think this is from his hospital days when he was cuddled to sleep a lot and woken up a lot throughout the night.
I never let him cry or try to 'self soothe', it's just one of those things in our life - plus I know that it will last forever and sometimes one of my favourites times of the day is holding his hand and watching his eyes close and being close to him telling him that I love him and that he's so so special; always with tears in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment